There are a few things you can add to your program pages:
- Twitter Handle
- Book Image and link to purchase point of your choice (Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etc.)
- Program Introduction Video
- Additional Options (such as Licensing, etc.)
If you’re interested in adding any of the following items to a program you already have on Geniecast, please follow the steps listed below:
Let’s get social! If you’d like to add your Twitter account, please contact a Content Specialist or use the ‘Submit a Request’ link in the top right-hand corner to get in touch with our Content Team.
Add a Book
You can now promote your books on Geniecast.com! If you have written a book that is available for sale online and related to one of your Geniecast programs, we’d be thrilled to add that information to your Storefront. Please use the ‘Submit a Request’ link in the top right-hand corner to get in touch with our Content Team.
Program Introduction Video
This is a 1 to 2-minute video that lives on each of your program pages. We suggest using this video to show your personality and discuss the 3 to 5 key takeaways of your program. We've found that Clients want to see a video for EACH of your programs on Geniecast. Take advantage of our Production Team by recording these videos with an Experience Specialist. Click here to schedule a time to record these videos. For more help, see related article: Can I add a video to my program?
If you’re looking to add options such as Program Licensing, Extra 30 Minutes of Cast, or a 30 Minute Pre-Cast call with the Client, we suggest resubmitting your programs using our new handy-dandy ‘Add New Programs Form’ to be sure we have the proper information. For help, see related article: What are the additional options?
Take the following steps to submit a new program:
1. Visit https://www.geniecast.com/customer/account/login
2. Once logged into your Genie account, go to My Account on the top right-hand side of the Geniecast website.
3. Look for the ‘Add New Programs Form’ on the left-hand side of the page.
4. Enter the proper program information. We suggest copying + pasting your program description from our site if you are replacing an old program.
5. Select the proper additional options.
6. Hit Submit! Our Content Team will get to work updating your program. Please allow 5 – 7 days to see the changes on our site.
For more program tips, see related article: How to Create Compelling Programs.