Since this a two-way, live Cast, we want to make sure that your participants can see and hear you clearly. Below you will find the required equipment, as well as recommendations, for a Cast.
Your main device needs to be a desktop or laptop equipped with the following:
- Webcam - Device built-in camera
- Microphone - Device internal microphone or headphones with mic
- Speakers - Device internal speakers or headphone
- Display - Device built-in display or monitor
- Lighting - Adequate room lighting
- A stable internet connection - A wired connection is preferred
To ensure you and the other Cast participants have the best experience possible, we recommend upgrading your equipment. Purchasing an external microphone or camera is a simple upgrade that can greatly enhance your audio and/or video quality. Take a look at our recommendations below:
Disclaimer: Geniecast is in no way endorsing or promoting these brands or items. We are merely representing which ones work best with our services based on independent research. All marks are owned by their respective owners and we are not using any of the marks for commercial, endorsement or promotion purposes, but merely to indicate functionality.