For best results, we highly recommend using a hardline (ethernet) connection but strong WiFi will work too.
You will need a minimum of 10mbps download speed and 5mbps upload speed. Take a couple minutes to test your internet speed through the link below.
*Click the green button 'Begin Test' or the yellow button 'GO' to start.
So you just got done testing your speed and found out your connection is super slow. Go through our checklist below:
- Do you have multiple apps running in the background? If so, close down any that you're not using.
- Sit closer to your modem/router, or reposition your modem/router to a more central location in your space.
- Look into purchasing WiFi boosters to increase your signal strength in your space.
- Talk to your internet provider about upgrading your current plan.
- If you can't upgrade your current internet plan or equipment, see if there are shared workspaces with high-speed internet nearby.