Placing a badge on your website is a great way to drive traffic to your Geniecast Storefront. We have two types of badges: a prominent button and a small icon. You can use the prominent button on your website or as a shareable image. Use the icon in your email signature or anywhere you display social media icons.
1. Download the Appropriate Badge
Download the appropriate image by clicking the 'Download' link at the bottom of this page. Right click on the image and save it to your desktop so you can upload it to your website.
2. Copy the link to your Geniecast Storefront
Navigate to your Storefront on Geniecast.com and copy the URL. It will look like this: https://geniecast.com/genie/?genies=2993
Note: To locate your Storefront on Geniecast.com, follow these steps:
- Click "Expert by Name" at the top of the homepage.
- Search for your name among all of our Genies.
- Click on your name when you find it.
- You can use this URL in your tweets, or use the URL for a specific program by clicking on the image.
3. Add the image to your site, and link it to your Storefront
Upload the image to your website and link it to your Storefront.