5 Elements of a Great Genie Tweet (or Post)
- Use an image. According to Hubspot, content with relevant images gets 94% more views than content without relevant images. Include a headshot or image that portrays the problem or solution your content addresses.
- Use your program name(s) in the tweet.
- Include a call to action, like 'connect with me at Geniecast.'
- Link to your program page or your Storefront page.
- Use hashtags related to your content.
- I’m on Geniecast! Connect with me for expertise on #relevanthashtag for board meetings, events, team sessions & more. https://mylinkongeniecast.com
- Connect with me on Geniecast to learn how to… #relevanthashtag https://mylinkongeniecast.com
- Managers and leaders, find me on Geniecast for #relevanthashtag solutions https://mylinkongeniecast.com
- Fast Company says #relevanthashtag is the biggest challenge for today’s leaders. Learn how to address it: https://mylinkongeniecast.com
Note: To locate your Storefront on Geniecast.com, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the 'Search for your expert here' bar
- Change the drop-down from 'All' to 'Genie by Name'
- Type your name in the field
- Click on your name when it pops up
- You can use this URL in your tweets, or use the URL for a specific program by clicking on the image.