Download in Advance
We understand that downloading the app right before the Cast is tempting, but fight the urge! We recommend that you download the app a few days in advance on the device you will use for the Cast.
|Laptop or Desktop||iPhone or iPad||Android Phone or Tablet|
|Download||Download in App Store||Download in Google Play|
Presenting virtually is different than presenting live, so learning the Geniecast platform is as important as your content.
If you're new to Casting and being on video, we recommend taking the time to practice and understand the features you can use during a Cast. We're here to help you do that - start a test Cast by clicking the link below. A test Cast will give you time to practice and become familiar using the Cast platform controls.
|>>> Start a Test Cast Here <<<|
The main Cast controls you will use are chat, screen sharing and switching your view.
Chat with your Participants
- Chat publicly and privately with participants on the Cast.
- Chat out useful information to all of the participants such as your email, website links and files.
Share your Screen
- Share PowerPoints and Keynotes, videos, images, websites, other desktop apps, etc.
Change your Cast View
- Speaker View - this is the default view, and focuses on the active speaker with a few other participants in small video thumbnails off to the side (click and drag to reposition these thumbnails).
- Gallery View - this view lets you see up to 25 participants at the same time - if there are greater than 25 participants use the left and right arrows on the screen to see the everyone else. Click the 'Gallery View' button on the top right to change to this view.